Any logic problem people out there?

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Received a logic problem today that I have been wrapping my head around. Any ideas? Here it is. So it is 15n 32 degrees over/divided by h2o with 2400 hrs following. I have no clue. Any help would be much appreciated. It won't let me type the 32 over h2o, but that is how it should be.

.5n __32*__ 24:00:00
H2o

Last edited:

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Hahaha!!! My thinking takes me to freezing water and midnight... Where is Snover at? He probably wrote the damn problem.

svtaddict

Established Member
next logical thing is to add a _15n on the end and continue its a pattern common man grade school stuff hehe

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm thinking a location and since it's a logic problem, maybe 15 degrees North and 32 degrees East , and I would assume the location would have to be over water also. Just a guess as I'm here at work and don't really have time to sit and think it out completely. The time is what puzzles me at this point because I believe those coordinates are in Eastern Africa around Sudan and the only water is the Red Sea. Shit, I'm tired and I honestly am lost myself.:shrug:

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
I'm thinking a location and since it's a logic problem, maybe 15 degrees North and 32 degrees East , and I would assume the location would have to be over water also. Just a guess as I'm here at work and don't really have time to sit and think it out completely. The time is what puzzles me at this point because I believe those coordinates are in Eastern Africa around Sudan and the only water is the Red Sea. Shit, I'm tired and I honestly am lost myself.:shrug:

I started thinking the exact same thing. The point is to make us overthink it.

It means Have a nice day....

Always ends up being some super simple crap.

Users who are viewing this thread