Any local foxes FS?

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
looking for a local fox for sale. something with some mods, 400-500 rwhp range. will be driven sometimes to work/around town, so it needs to be streetable. dont want a track car.

ive been weighing over something for a toy.. had quads, looked at bikes, ect.. come down to this being the best choice. my price range is 9k and under for now. let me know if you have anything.

forgot to mention a 94-95 body style would work too.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
MIght be tough to find someone parting with a 4-500 horse car for $9k or under. But you never know. Check on CL, always cars on there. There was a white fox awhile back that was under 9, and was in your hp range, but i havent seen it on there lately.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
you can build a fox for 9k or under that is 400-500 hp.. i just dont feel like that much of a project. especially when you take into effect the depreciation costs selling a modded car.

ive tried cl, saw a couple prospects, but they havent answered emails :shrug: so the search goes on..

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I know of a 1988 Saleen with a single turbo and some other goodies. 11K......

Very clean car.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
What toys do you have now? 400hp? Did you get heads, cam, intake and such? Deff not 400 with a 98mph trap.

Snowboarda42

PMS Damage Control Tech
Established Member
Yeah Its Mark's Car, Anthony and I found it yesterday on there too.

I don't think he should sell it

I have seen the track slips and it does run mid 12's. I did some work on it so I know whats done to the car.

Last edited:

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
He just contacted me and offered $10k and his car for my 03 black cobra that I have listed for $25k...he claimed since he has $15k in it that would be a good trade...I had to laugh since he has no idea who he is e-mailing, haha maybe $20k and his car, lol

Users who are viewing this thread