Any LEOs carry an X26 Taser?

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
*mods I apologize in advance if this is not the right forum, I'm trying to give away a free holster*

My department recently switched to the X2 Taser and I have an X26 holster that I will no longer need. It's a left hand draw with adjustable cant for left hand cross draw, up and down draw (or orientation you plan to use it for). It has minimal wear and Safariland will stand behind their product in case anything goes wrong with it.

FREE and I'll ship on my dime. I will only ship to your departments address. Please PM me if you would like this. First come, first serve. Please provide your name and your departments address (as I will verify) in a PM.

It is made by Safariland.

pu_6520_1_zps7deed1df.jpg

TASER X-26 EDW Duty Holster With SLS System Clip
The Model 6520 is a Level 2 Retention duty holster for electronic discharge weapons only. Since there is no snap, the SLS allows for a smoother, single-motion draw and greater protection against attempted weapon takeaways. The hood can only be released by being simultaneously pushed down and rotated forward and actually becomes more secure when upward force is applied. It is also far less likely to release accidentally than conventional thumb break snaps.

* SLS (Self Locking System) feature
* Clip on style belt loop with ability to fit 1.5 (38mm), 1.75 (45mm), 2 (50mm),or 2.25 (58mm); belt loop is user adjustable for cant angle
* Designed for vertical or cross draw carry
* Closed bottom with drain hole
* Genuine Safari-Laminate construction
* Suede lining helps protect weapon
* Basketweave finish

-lex

and GONE.

Last edited:

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
We just switched too. We're gradually phasing them in though. How did you like that holster? I didn't like those so I bought a blackhawk serpa for the X26.

Users who are viewing this thread