Any LDOs or "Mustangs" here?

evolve

Established Member
I am a Chief in the Navy (CTTC) and was selected for LDO this year. Are there any other future Mustangs or prior enlisted folks here?

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Yup, I was a ETC (SS) and was selected for STA-21 (Pilot) in '11. Barely made the age requirement for Pilot. I commissioned 3 weeks prior to my 29th birthday. Currently an Ensign in flight school in FL.

STA-21 has to be the biggest scam in the world (which is why it is dying). College for 18 months while receiving E7 pay = pretty sweet gig!

Last edited:

evolve

Established Member
Yup, I was a ETC (SS) and was selected for STA-21 (Pilot) in '11. Barely made the age requirement for Pilot. I commissioned 3 weeks prior to my 29th birthday. Currently an Ensign in flight school in FL.

STA-21 has to be the biggest scam in the world (which is why it is dying). College for 18 months while receiving E7 pay = pretty sweet gig!

Damn^ Ha. That's awesome!

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Damn^ Ha. That's awesome!
Yup, get a lot of weird looks with dolphins on a flight suit.

Got the hate from the Mess yet? I received TONS of it. You have a commission date of Dec '14? I have a buddy who picked it up this past time and he doesn't get commissioned till Dec '14.

Last edited:

evolve

Established Member
Yup, get a lot of weird looks with dolphins on a flight suit.

Got the hate from the Mess yet? I received TONS of it. You have a commission date of Dec '14? I have a buddy who picked it up this past time and he doesn't get commissioned till Dec '14.

Plenty!! I went in one day this last deployment and I had a "special" table reserved... lol. It was all in good fun. I commission Apr 14.

Users who are viewing this thread