Any jobs around Wilmington NC, Myrle beach

usmcsvt98

A day in the life
Established Member
Desperately seeking employment lately. Currently live around Wilmington but I just cant find anything worth taking. Ive been unemployed since April after I got out of the Marines. No college education here, but a skill set working with and managing hazardous materials. It has been nice sitting around the house collecting unemployment the past couple of months but Im so sick of not doing anything. Im really needing around 700 a week after taxes which unfortunately dose not seem to easy. Im willing to travel around the south east coast. Id prefer to stay around here but I can travel. I would just about do anything. Ive have been applying every were lately, and I have an excellent resume. Just don't know what gives. Looking for long term employment. Any idea's guys? I know there are a significant number of members from these areas.

Oceanside78

Established Member
Hey man, a performance shop called Nation Speed in Wilmington is hiring techs, if you can turn a wrench you might see if they'll bring you in entry level, worth a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread