Any Jersey Lightning Owners?

crzyforddrvr

Established Member
Since we're on the subject of Jersey Lightning owners...where's everyone from? I'm in the Marlton, Cherry Hill area of South Jersey.

MORPHEUS

Burninating Competition
Established Member
Originally posted by crzyforddrvr
Since we're on the subject of Jersey Lightning owners...where's everyone from? I'm in the Marlton, Cherry Hill area of South Jersey.

I live in Somerdale. You outta come hang out with the DelValLO. I'm not sure if I can post the link here, so I'll PM it to you (and anyone else who asks me for it). A bunch of us may hit Cecil this Sat. if any of you are interested.

Spoyldrotn

SVT Poster
Established Member
Haddon Heights area here, wish I had more time to hang out and meet some of you guys in the area, I'm a family man and it's tough to get any free time to come out and play. :burnout:

NJStangFan

CJMF V.P.
Established Member
Originally posted by Spoyldrotn
Haddon Heights area here, wish I had more time to hang out and meet some of you guys in the area, I'm a family man and it's tough to get any free time to come out and play. :burnout:

I think that I've seen you on 295 before. You should come check out the Delaware Valley Chapter of the SVTOA www.dvsvtoa.com We do a lot of stuff in your neck of the woods! :beer:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
I'm in NJ... right near Englishtown.
I'm with JLO, CJMF, and DelValLo (even though I never see them...lol) :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread