Any interest...

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
cant this thread be made a sticky so it stays up top?

Since this was a "planning" thread, someone should make a new thread with all the info (date, times, location, confirmed attendees, etc.) in the first post and that should get stickied, prob get more attention that way and make it easier to get all the info instead of having to weed through 17 pages

p.s. If all goes as planned with getting the car done I will be there, hopefully with a few cars as I mentioned before

candyroush

Established Member
Since this was a "planning" thread, someone should make a new thread with all the info (date, times, location, confirmed attendees, etc.) in the first post and that should get stickied, prob get more attention that way and make it easier to get all the info instead of having to weed through 17 pages

p.s. If all goes as planned with getting the car done I will be there, hopefully with a few cars as I mentioned before

+1 on this!

SVT03DAL

Established Member

I'll do this either tomorrow if I have time, definitely by Monday the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread