Any interest? Supercharger and X-pipe / San Diego

Mike_Hawk

Too Much Juice
Established Member
My stock Eaton and Magnaflow catted X-pipe have been sitting in my garage for quite a while and it's cleaning time.

Eaton was removed with 20-something K miles on it.
The X-pipe was on my former 2002 GT and has a bad catalytic converter. Good condition otherwise. Perhaps it would be a good candidate for repair or removing them and going catless?

Is there any demand or interest for these things? I figured if there wasn't, I was just going to sit on them forever, but my car needs some funding for repair.

I'm in San Diego and don't want to ship. I don't mind delivering the supercharger, but I don't have a vehicle to transport the midpipe.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Supercharger would be in demand for someone wanting to get a port and not have down time. If you were on the east coast I would be interested. ha Low mileage to boot.

Mike_Hawk

Too Much Juice
Established Member
what would u want for the SC?

I don't know what to ask since I haven't checked the market, but if I were shopping for one I would expect to pay about $500 for it. I'd probably start there. I also forgot to mention it comes with the plenum and throttle body, but I would assume that's a given.

Users who are viewing this thread