Any interest in my 03 Cobra?

OH3 Cobra

Established Member
2003 SVT DSG (Dark Shadow Grey) Cobra 66,000 original miles 2nd owner
Engine:
*Built shortblock with about 15,ooo miles, forged steel rods, forged aluminum CP mod max pistons, stock cobra crank, stock 4v heads
*Full Mac exhaust, 1 5/8" longtubes, 2 1/2" prochamber, 3" Mac catback with polished tips
*2.8 Kenne Bell supercharger with boost a pump and boost a spark
*Accufab monoblade polished throttle body, 92 mm MAF, JLT intake with AEM dry filter
*MSD coils
*Reichard racing pulleys with a Steeda blower tensioner pulley
Drivetrain:
*D&D performance built 6sp. T56 transmission with 28 spline input shaft and MGW adjustable shifter
*McLeod RXT twin disc clutch just installed with about 1200 miles on it
*Solid axle rear end conversion with disc brakes, 31 spine axles with 1/2" wheel studs
*Eaton Detroit locker with Ford Racing 4.10 gears just installed with about 800 miles on it
Suspension:
*KYB adjustable coilovers with camber plates
*QA1 adjustable rear shocks and Kenny Brown rear shock tower brace
*Tubular A arms and Tubular K member
*Subframe connectors welded in and reinforced torque boxes
Fuel system:
*Returnless fuel system with -8 fuel lines
*Twin Ford GT fuel pumps
*60 lb injectors
*Stock 15 gal. fuel tank
Other Misc:
*4" VIS Carbon fiber cowl induction hood
*15" Billet Specialties polished aluminum wheels, 15x4 fronts and 15x8 rears with 325/50/15 M/T drag radials
*Slotted and dimpled brake rotors all the way around and front wheel line lock
*Tinted headlights, fog lights and tail lights
This car is fully streetable and is only driven on weekends and always garage kept by the previous owner and myself, there is regular wear on front bumper, no dents, paint is in exc. condition, interior is immaculate suede and leather seats, mach audio system with 6 disc cd changer. I'm sure that I'm forgetting some things, you have to see in person. NO free rides, NO trades, No tire kickers. I don't have to sell this car just seeing if there's any intrest out there and I'm going a different direction in my next build and do not want to chop this car up and destroy the value of an original SVT terminator. Thanks for looking. $22,000 PM me if interested
20130127_151905.jpg
20130127_152106.jpg

20121222_093726.jpg
20130127_152001.jpg

Last edited:

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
thats okay i dont know how to post pics! haha good looking car! i would have fun driving that up the coast for sure!

OH3 Cobra

Established Member
Thanks guys she is a beauty, that's why I was sure to let everybody know, I don't have to sell but I will entertain a cash offer

OH3 Cobra

Established Member
any dyno #'s? stock cams?

My buddy that I got the car from had it dyno'd on a mustang dyno, it made about 630 to the wheels but I'm sure there's more in it. He told me it had stage 3 cams in it. All I have done to the car is replace the clutch, gears, locker and threw some new mickeys on it so far

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Do you have paperwork for the motor build and dyno sheets?

Someone please pull the trigger before I do...

OH3 Cobra

Established Member
Do you have paperwork for the motor build and dyno sheets?

Someone please pull the trigger before I do...

No sorry I do not but am still in contact with the original owner as he is a good friend of mine. He actually sold me the car cause of a foreclosure and he needed the money. I have it financed and was considering selling to get out of a monthly payment, I have a budget build in mind :thumbsup:

Chuckie B

Established Member
Bump for a clean car...hows it hook on the street w those mickys? I have the same rims but went et street bias ply. Didn't hook worth a shit..wondering if the stiff wall dr would help?

OH3 Cobra

Established Member
Bump for a clean car...hows it hook on the street w those mickys? I have the same rims but went et street bias ply. Didn't hook worth a shit..wondering if the stiff wall dr would help?

Thanks for the bump. I run the mickeys at around 15-20 lbs and its does spin but not to the point of outta control. This is the best street tire you can get, imo_Only problem is longevity but if its not your daily you'll be good. But be extremely cautious if you get caught in rain

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Not a bad looking car at all. Keep the MTs and those rims and lets call it a date, lol but thats just me. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread