Any Interest? Built 283 4v, Vortech everything for Mod conversion!

Sickness23

Jaegermeister Racing
Established Member
Just throwing it out to see if anyone would be interested in my complete Modular setup out of my 99 Cobra. Setup has gone 10.40s with a bad tranny and will go faster at the heavy convertable weight its at. I am ready to sell everything Modular related out of the car. I am looking for A4/R302 based setups, bare block anything you got. Looking for cash or trades. Would be perfect for someone converting a Foxbody to a Mod motor. This would be the one to use. Has made 620rwhp before complete freshening including new pistons/rings/.030 bore.

Teksid Block 283 cube
Forged New Cobra Crank
4340 Eagle Rods
JE Pistons, new rings as well
Very worked ported/polished 99 Heads with complete custom blower cam/spring setup. Nice lobe and good RPM potential
Ported 99 Cobra Intake w/ stock twin TB
1 5/8 BBK Longtubes w/ Basani X, Bassani QT catback
Vortech SQ S Trim, Aftercooler, Converted to 8 rib with custom idlers, multiple pulleys, Race Bypass, AFM Power pipe. Blower is fresh from Vortech with warranty.
50lb Msd Injectors with matching 80mm Pro M mass air
AJE Racing K-member with special Road race bracing. w/ motor mounts as well

Like I said, I have a lot of parts and the motor has 0 miles on rebuild. Have all receipts also. I am looking for DART/A4/R302 blocks, shortblocks, complete motors, SBF based blower kits. Pretty open, looking to convert this car to an SBF for a different project. I am sure I'm forgetting more parts but I have tons of extras with the car and am very motivated. Any interest or anything just let me know! Thanks

J

0_IMAGE_00011.jpg

0_IMAGE_00012.jpg

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
are you stuck on selling it as a kit ? i woudnt mind the entire Sc set up for my 96 cobra. . . tryin to get about 415 rwhp lol

Sickness23

Jaegermeister Racing
Established Member
I would definitely sell the blower separate from the motor/accesories. I wouldnt expect everyone to want it all! haha. I was asking 3k shipped before with the new 8rib kit and race by pass. Let me know if you want to work out a deal, I am flexible!

J

Sickness23

Jaegermeister Racing
Established Member
Didnt give up!! Just kept checking pms because I never got any alerts to posts on the thread!! Sorry guys. Very motivated to move.

Longblock: Intake/tb/complete upper end down to the Canton pan. Looking for around 5000. Fresh from shop for inspection with all receipts of course. These are nicely done heads/ fresh springs/ custom blower cams etc......

Shortblock: I"m open to offers, just had no set price. Let me know what you guys are interested in and we can make a deal.

Once the short or long block goes, I will have a AJE K-member as well as 99 4.6 cobra harness/ accesories for sale. Anything modular related under the hood! Thanks guys and sorry for the wait.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread