any interest??? 04' Redfire cobra F/S

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I hate to do it but I think it is time to sell the snake. :( The car currently has a touch over 24K miles, garage kept and has never seen snow and can count on one hand how many times in the rain. Bought new in May of 2004. Driven a good amount the first year I had her but now only sees weekend duty when the weather cooperates. Never tracked and not one burnout, the occasional blast to redline. A couple hood nicks but nothing major, washed and waxed a good bit. Oil changed every 3K with Mobil 1 5W30 full synthetic along with Motorcraft FL 820S filter. Tranni fluid changed every 10K with Royal Purple. Plugs changed every 10K with NGK TR6's. The car is strong and runs great, no problems. The car made 477/491:shrug: on Amazon's Mustang dyno back at 7K miles in 15 degree weather. Priorities have changed recently and I need a car that I can drive year round and not worry about the rain or snow and whether I can make it from point A to B in one piece. This is extrememly hard for me to do but I believe it is the right decision.
I am asking $25,000. Price may be negotiable. Mods below:

SOLD for $24,500:rockon: :banana: :rockon: :pepper: :rockon: :banana:
* 20% TINT (BACK & 1/4's)
* JLT RAI
* UPR CQ/FA
* MGW SHIFTER
* MM CC PLATES
* OIL SEPARATOR
* H&R RACE SPRINGS
* LFP HEAT EXCHANGER
* MAC O/R PROCHAMBER
* MAGNAFLOW CB w/PACKS
* BILLETFLOW IRS BRACE
* BILLETFLOW 2.93 UPPER W/ ALL IDLERS
* CENTERFORCE DFX / FIDANZA FLYWHEEL
* 26 SPLINE INPUT SHAFT / LDC COOLING MOD
* AUTOMETER SPORTCOMP TACH w/ SHIFTLIGHT
* AUTOMETER PROCOMP BOOST/FUEL PRESSURE
* PREDATOR / AMAZON RACING TUNED: 477/491

Here is a clip of the car on the street after my exhaust install a while back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGfWb1ifOKo

Here are the new pics I snapped yesterday and today (8/17/06)

P8170157.gif

P8170160.gif

P8170155.gif

P8160161.gif

P8160162.gif

P8160163.gif

P8160158.gif

P8160171.gif

Last edited:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I am nuts and it is so :( .....hard for me to do guys, maybe no one will express interest and I will have to keep it ( I think deep down that is what I want to happen ):pop:

DaGmen

Established Member
I am interested. I would like to see some more photos, including the interior. Also how much room is their in your price? And where in eastern PA exactly? I am in central NJ.

Thanks.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have seen this Cobra on numerous occasions and would totally recommend it to anyone looking for an immaculate Redfire Coupe. Mike has kept this car in incredible condition, every modification has been done with care and professionalism, and I don't think I've every actually seen the car dirty!

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
DaGmen said:
I am interested. I would like to see some more photos, including the interior. Also how much room is their in your price? And where in eastern PA exactly? I am in central NJ.

Thanks.
I am in Boothwyn, Pa. about 5 mins from the Delaware state line. I will have pis up on Thursday, I will take down the old one's and post up a bunch of new one's I will take on Thursday. Price negotiable....we can talk about that.:thumbsup:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
IronTerp said:
I have seen this Cobra on numerous occasions and would totally recommend it to anyone looking for an immaculate Redfire Coupe. Mike has kept this car in incredible condition, every modification has been done with care and professionalism, and I don't think I've every actually seen the car dirty!
Thanx for the kind words Dwight.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread