Any info on port jobs?

KVN03

The Darkside Rocks!
Established Member
that's a porting job. You'll send yours they'll port and return. I dunno what to tell you about who's better. Lethal is an awsome company but Steig been doing it for awhile. My tuner said use no one but steig..

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Agreed, Bob is a stand-up guy and so is Robyn..... Although, there was that one guy who got the Lethal port, wouldn't show any body his motor, and claims 580hp and 630tq or something absurd.....

I'd call the guys at Lethal, they are great to deal with also!!

dynobobstieg

If price is an issue we do offer a stage I -which will give you the amount of hp other companies offer. Stiegemeier Stage I port $295.00 30 rwhp.
Stiegemeier stage IV $545.00 47 rwhp.
We have cores in stock or you can send yours in.
1-3 days in our shop.

Last edited by a moderator:

HPCobra04

Established Member
Stiegemeier said:
If price is an issue we do offer a stage I -which will give you the amount of hp other companies offer. Stiegemeier Stage I port $295.00 30 rwhp.
Stiegemeier stage IV $545.00 47 rwhp.
We have cores in stock or you can send yours in.
1-3 days in our shop.

Does the stage 1 require any fuel mods?

gopats76

Established Member
How much would the stage one port with your core cost? Very interested. I too am curious about whether or not the stage 1 requires any fuel mods?

dynobobstieg

Fuel mod upgrades will be required at 16 lbs of boost, it depends on pulley combo you will be running. Stiegemeier Stage I port will gain 30 RWHP,Cost of porting $295.00, Core fee for blower $600.00. Core fee is refunded to your credit card account once your stock blower is in our shop and inspected. We do ask that return your stock core within 30 days and if you need that time extended that you call and let us know.
Thank you and if you have any other questions or concerns let us know.:thumbsup:

www.stiegemeier.com

636-949-2275

Users who are viewing this thread