Any Info On #214 '00 R?

TFStang

Established Member
I thought another member on here purchased that car recently???

Aside from the crazy power of your 13 GT500, I think the 00R is a lot more fun to drive.

Last edited:

oregon87

Established Member

Aside from the crazy power of your 13 GT500, I think the 00R is a lot more fun to drive.

Having driven a '14 GT500 and owning an 00R, I have to agree. I've owned numerous Mustangs and have road raced them for almost 20 years. Taking nothing away from the Shelby, the R is so much more raw and visceral to drive. I wouldn't trade mine for the Shelby.

Last edited:

Shhhh

Established Member

Having driven a '14 GT500 and owning an 00R, I have to agree. I've owned numerous Mustangs and have road raced them for almost 20 years. Taking nothing away from the Shelby, the R is so much more raw and visceral to drive. I wouldn't trade mine for the Shelby.

Ya that's how I'm feeling as well. I find myself having a lot more fun in my '89 5.0 with cut off flowmasters(Even has the factory intake snorkel still) then I do with my '13 GT500. Plus I've only put about 2800 miles on my GT500 since picking it up in June 2012.

Thanks for the input though guys. I've always wanted a '00 R but at the time the newness of the '13 won out. In my old age(27 :D) I find myself enjoying cruising more then I do breaking the law.

flattrack53

Established Member
My 00r was the best purchase I have ever made car related. The only thing I regret was selling the other 00r that I had.

Users who are viewing this thread