Any inake/tune tires SHO numbers yet?

281CJ

Established Member
I'd love to see what hey do with a tune, intake and cat back on good rubber.

Any dyno/track times out there of those yet? if they can see a low 13's with those mods I'll be parking one next to my mustang soon.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
I'd love to see what hey do with a tune, intake and cat back on good rubber.

Any dyno/track times out there of those yet? if they can see a low 13's with those mods I'll be parking one next to my mustang soon.

Low 12's with these mods......

These are a great platform to mod for great performance for little money!

Mike

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Lol. I recon these fellers are from Arkansas...

2013 SHO with canned tune 12.9 and 8.3 eighth. Some guys in better weather 12.6-12.7 tune only. I'm shooting for 12.50's tune only this fall. There you go. One of Unleashed's customers on a 91 tune just layed down 360/472 on a brand new 2014 SHO. All else stock. ;)

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
he he

does anyone know how much more boost the stock turbos will allow? if you can put an sho up to 400rwhp or so, you would have one nice ride!:beer:

i am still waiting for dave to get his down to jason.:rockon:

No problems with the transmissions guys. Tune, down pipe, Methanol and you can make 400 hp plus at the wheels. One guy is running different turbo wheels made 435/530. Remember being 4300 pound cars they make better 1/8 mile brawlers with awd.

You can make a 12 flat quarter and high 7 second eight mile car (that runs that ON the street on street tires) for not a lot of money. The colder it gets outside the better the twin turbo's go. I'd be happy to run any gt500's on street tires in the 1/8...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread