Any Houston or surrounding dealer giving MSRP ?

RockStarKick

Established Member
As the title states, does anyone know of any dealers giving msrp in the Houston or surrounding area ? I don't have a problem ordering and waiting either.

Thanks

chd2

Established Member
Champion Ford Gulf Freeway. They had 2 black ones and a red one in stock last week. A salesman named Will helped me get mine for under MSRP. No joke, I spent 15 minutes at the dealer. No messing around, just did it all over phone and email.

RockStarKick

Established Member
Champion Ford Gulf Freeway. They had 2 black ones and a red one in stock last week. A salesman named Will helped me get mine for under MSRP. No joke, I spent 15 minutes at the dealer. No messing around, just did it all over phone and email.

Thanks, I will look into this..

RockStarKick

Established Member

Called and talked to the Katy location, they don't have the color I want, but we discussed ordering and they quoted msrp over the phone. But you never know with these guys.....

chd2

Established Member
Called and talked to the Katy location, they don't have the color I want, but we discussed ordering and they quoted msrp over the phone. But you never know with these guys.....

I dealt with them too and they held to Msrp but they didn't have any available when I was buying. I had other dealers tell me 20k over, another was at 7k over. Don't settle for anything more than sticker, it's out there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RockStarKick

Established Member
I dealt with them too and they held to Msrp but they didn't have any available when I was buying. I had other dealers tell me 20k over, another was at 7k over. Don't settle for anything more than sticker, it's out there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, I have heard on average of 10k markup, 2 dealers so far have committed to msrp over the phone. I just won't pay that damn mark up fee.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
I think you'll have to order that combo. The trick is finding a dealer in Houston to deal, that's why I went up to Waco

Users who are viewing this thread