Any help appreciated?

Blwn330

Established Member
I have a 2003 L and a guy from the local speed shop is buying one that already has a MAC cold air intake on it but wants a factory air box. He said he would trade me strait up for my stock box. Should I do it?

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
If it's a 12" cone filter with Cold Air ($200) then it will be worth your time and money to trade for it. I don't understand why he would want a "stock" airbox? Unless he wants his truck to be bone stock. I would say find out exactly what he has and find some pricing and look it over real good.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Blwn330 said:
I have a 2003 L and a guy from the local speed shop is buying one that already has a MAC cold air intake on it but wants a factory air box. He said he would trade me strait up for my stock box. Should I do it?

I would use caution. You never know if there might be finite cracks in the housing, or small holes in the oil filter. There may also be a faulty signal on the MAF.

Got you going there for a second. :D I'm sure you'll be fine as long as the L you're getting it from starts up fine and runs OK with it on.

Users who are viewing this thread