Any hat wearers in here?

jliddle

Established Member
I used to be an avid hat wearer, now I dont really have any hats that suit me.

What are some of yall wearing?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I wear a hat all the time except at work and church. I'm picky about how my hats fits so I have a hard time finding a good hat. Even the same brands fit all different depending on the style.

This is one of my favorites right now. Primo's hunting calls hat that fits like a glove.

249757_2079418790047_1382342069_32387539_2971752_n.jpg

txyaloo

Established Member
I usually one of our custom ranch hats in the summer just to keep the sweat out of my eyes. If I'm going to be outside for more than a few minutes, I tend to wear a wide brim fishing hat. A few years ago my doctor told me a need to be wearing a sombrero any time I go outside.

chrisheltra

Established Member
I usually one of our custom ranch hats in the summer just to keep the sweat out of my eyes. If I'm going to be outside for more than a few minutes, I tend to wear a wide brim fishing hat. A few years ago my doctor told me a need to be wearing a sombrero any time I go outside.

Or you can just move to Norway where they get very little sunlight. :D

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I use to always wear hats until I started working in an office environment now I don't really wear them. But when I do, I usually stick with NY Yankees hat. They always look the best when shopping. I don't watch sports but I like the hats. I just hate when people start talking about Yankees... i just tell them I like the hats, know nothing about the teams.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Used to wear a fitted Hurley hat all the time. Didn't care much about the brand, just wanted a plain-ish black fitted cap and it was great quality. Kinda grown out of that lately.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I wear a hat all the time except at work and church. I'm picky about how my hats fits so I have a hard time finding a good hat. Even the same brands fit all different depending on the style.

This is one of my favorites right now. Primo's hunting calls hat that fits like a glove.

249757_2079418790047_1382342069_32387539_2971752_n.jpg

Ya. I usually have to try on about 15-20 hats until I can decide. It has to fit snugg, barely touch the top of my ear, no dents, brims got to fold in a little... etc.

Users who are viewing this thread