Any GT500's for ~$30k?

BLACKVNM

Established Member
I have been keeping an eye out on these cars for a little while and there have definitely been a few deals near $30k or so. Obviously the majority aren't in this range, but just wanted to post a thread in case anyone out there has one they'd like to sell to a cash buyer without having to deal with tirekickers and the hassle of listing it. I'm in no huge rush but would buy soon if it were the right car/deal.

I prefer anything other than black, and white/blue stripes. Mods are a plus, mileage under 30k.

PM me if yours fits the description :beer:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
a friend of mine got a killer deal in an 07 blue/white stripe with less than 15k miles. $30.5k I believe. It was a cash deal so I think he got it a little cheaper than asking price, plus the guy was wanting to get rid of it to purchase another toy. So yea the deals are out there especially for cash buyers. There are a couple nice deals on eBay as well. I was thinking of looking for a gt500 too but I need to get a house first.

good luck to you!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.

08SuperBullitt

Established Member
I have a White with Blue Striped 2007 Shelby Gt 500 with 5900 miles. Stock not even exhaust. Original tires. I would like to get $31,500 for it. If interested email me back and I can email you some pics tomorrow. I even have the window sticker for it. Shaker 1000. Car is in excellent shape. Title in hand also.

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
I have a White with Blue Striped 2007 Shelby Gt 500 with 5900 miles. Stock not even exhaust. Original tires. I would like to get $31,500 for it. If interested email me back and I can email you some pics tomorrow. I even have the window sticker for it. Shaker 1000. Car is in excellent shape. Title in hand also.

thats a damn good deal.

SHELBY1962

Established Member
I just bought an '07 GT500 with 3,511 miles and a ton of Shelby parts added. One owner and perfect. Asking price was $39,999, came in with a low offer of $31,000 and I almost fell over when the offer was accepted.;-) there are deals out there and don't let an asking price intimidate you.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member

I just bought an '07 GT500 with 3,511 miles and a ton of Shelby parts added. One owner and perfect. Asking price was $39,999, came in with a low offer of $31,000 and I almost fell over when the offer was accepted.;-) there are deals out there and don't let an asking price intimidate you.

:thumbsup: those are some great deals.

COBRA4U2NV

Established Member
I've been wanting another 03-04 but if I could find one around 30k or less I might have to scoop it up.

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
There is one in Las Vegas, 07 blue/white stripes for 31,900 with 6k miles - sounds like what they are going for now.

Users who are viewing this thread