Any good SoCal shops?

SEAN22K

Established Member
I would have to say go to Chicane ask for Joe, He's a pretty straight forward guy that does great work!

rbrand9935

Established Member
I've known Joe Gosinski @ Chicayne ever since he was working @ Saleen when they were in Long Beach. Believe me, he has paid his dues in mustang experience. Engine, suspension, brakes & complete resto's, he can do it all.

sicfast

Established Member
i was originally going to take my cobra to superior automotive in anaheim, but and was also told bout RET, shawn was going to do the tuning on my 03 cobra, now you guys have me thinking i should go to RET, just one question..... can they install my pullies too? i REFUSE to drive around pullied with no tune.

UCBeau

01rdcobra said:
How about ST. Motorsports in San Bernardino. They have experience with Foxes and turbos.
I've heard good things about Adam @ ST, especially regarding turbo cars

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
jason0347 said:
Go to danny swanson In torrance. The # is 310-787-7800. No one tunes a fox body better.

ewww....Torrance? that's ghetto! haha j/k just referencing the other thread where someone said they wouldnt go to RET because its in Downey :nonono:

my buddy who builds motors and races swears by danny's work. but says he is expensive and is an ahole. :shrug:

im suprised no one mentioned B&D Racing in Canoga Park (a Valley ghetto). supposedly theyre experts in fox bodies as well.

both of my vehicles were tuned by RET and run great. now i could have gone to B&D which is 5 mins away but after hearing that about 80% of terminator owners have had success with RET, i spend the hour and a half or so in traffic to go there :fart:

Users who are viewing this thread