Any good sales on new Borla S-Types?

pridemore54

Established Member
Looking to finally install my catless midpipe, at which point my Borla ATAK's will likely be too aggressive for my taste. Plus current midpipe has a leak that isn't worth fixing to me and I'm so ready to stop listening to that damn tick.

I typically don't search hard for a code or sale like this but $1,200+ is a hard pill to swallow for a cat-back exhaust. Don't get me wrong though, I understand why it's that much.

Seems like I'm a day late to catch the Lethal Performance Easter sale for 10% off which sucks but that's how she goes.

American Muscle and Lethal are both the same price so far. $1238 shipped. Any leads that might save me some cash to put into other parts?

PC03GT

Established Member
Looking to finally install my catless midpipe, at which point my Borla ATAK's will likely be too aggressive for my taste. Plus current midpipe has a leak that isn't worth fixing to me and I'm so ready to stop listening to that damn tick.

I typically don't search hard for a code or sale like this but $1,200+ is a hard pill to swallow for a cat-back exhaust. Don't get me wrong though, I understand why it's that much.

Seems like I'm a day late to catch the Lethal Performance Easter sale for 10% off which sucks but that's how she goes.

American Muscle and Lethal are both the same price so far. $1238 shipped. Any leads that might save me some cash to put into other parts?
You ever think of just swapping the mufflers to stingers

pridemore54

Established Member
You ever think of just swapping the mufflers to stingers
Yeah I tried a couple times to see if I could find someone local-ish to swap mufflers with. Didn't really work out and figured I'll just buy a whole new set. This way I can use the packaging these come in to sell the ATAK's to someone and have proper shipping protection if they aren't local.

So if anyone is looking for some ATAK's, I'll pass the good deals forward to ya lol. Already hand polished the pipes between the mufflers and tips too.

pridemore54

Established Member
Big shoutout to @beefcake, he sent me a DM and got me hooked up for better than anyone else.

I will be sure to give them more business in the future and highly recommend anyone else do so as well, discounts or not.

Users who are viewing this thread