Any good,reputable shops in Tucson or Phoenix?

Graves

Established Member
I'm still down here at Ft.Huachuca... :mj:
I don't know how much longer I'm going to be here, but if I have my way, I'll hopefully be picking up a 94-95 GT soon, and was wondering if there are any shops around that I can trust my most prized posession with.
Also, can anyone shed any light on getting a car shipped from another state? What are a couple good companies to go with who don't charge out the ass to deliver? One car I'm interested in is in Michigan, and the other in Florida.

Thanks for the help!!

wti01bullitt

Established Member
depends on what you want done. Suspension wise I would only go to Lovett Bros. Performance. They are the best for suspension stuff. Don't use All Mustang for anything no matter how good their deals are.

Z O SICK

Established Member
Ft. Huachuca??? Damn, i work on FT H and live in S.V. We need to get together and go up to Tucson some time. There are a few of us stang/corvette guys that go up to Tucson every weekend. I have a DGS cobra, if you see me flag me down.

Tony

NightEnforcer

Established Member
What kind of suspension work, or other work do you want to have done? There are a couple of goos hops in Tucson depending on the work you want done. Ther are several in Phoenix.

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
Dont go to AMP, wayyy to many horror stories with them. Try SVC performance, I cant find their card right now but someone I know built their website and apperently they're good guys.

Sweetlu60

AZ Bondostang
Established Member
I want to get the Kenny Brown full length subframes and jacking rails installed on the race car, then depending on how that goes, the same for the cobra.

Of course since the racecar is trailered, I would prefer somewhere in Phoenix and even better in Mesa. I was at AMP for the car show this weekend, I did not talk with them about installs, but when I was in their garage, I did not see any roll on lifts, just the standard garage lifts, so that won't work for installing subframes.

Last edited:

wti01bullitt

Established Member
Aerosi665 said:
Dont go to AMP, wayyy to many horror stories with them. Try SVC performance, I cant find their card right now but someone I know built their website and apperently they're good guys.

SVC is ok but normally you have to wait to get parts from them and they are always a week out on appointments.

03mach1&03cobra

Established Member
SVC does great work and their customer service is really good. The 10th anniversary cobra has been in there for suspension plus some....Here is their address:
Svc Motor Sports
(480) 998-8885
7333 E Butherus Dr Ste A100
Scottsdale, AZ
~~What ever you do....NEVER GO TO AMP!!! They suck!! They have a horrible rep....and are curently trying to screw me right now on warrenty work went bad.

Last edited:

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I heard SVC is good but be willing to pay big $$$$$. I called for a chip and tune and they want $700.00!!!!! Sorry but I'll pass. I rather go another direction.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
SVC is the real deal, and your gonna pay extra for their expertise. Rob and Dean know their shit.

They are about to start building what will almost certainly be the fastest Terminator in AZ (and no its not mine).

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
When thet sayyou're going to bw paying extra they mean it! It made me go a seperate route doing my own tuning. I do my own installations so tuning was the only problem.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Same. I do all my own installations (with family help ;-) ) except the headers and I've seen the lightnings and Cobras SVC has turned out. I'm kinda freaked about being off warranty and I want a professional tune so I'm shelling 700 for dyno time/tuning/chip.

Users who are viewing this thread