Any good Mustang/Ford shops in Upstate NY

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Just as the title says are there any good shops in the upstate NY area or thereabouts. I have a shop semi local to me that does great work (Redline Motorsports) but they are extremely hard to get into as they cater to mostly GM, specifically Vettes.

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Just as the title says are there any good shops in the upstate NY area or thereabouts. I have a shop semi local to me that does great work (Redline Motorsports) but they are extremely hard to get into as they cater to mostly GM, specifically Vettes.

Have you tried New Era in Rochester?

New Era Performance

They do Mustangs as well as GM. They did a tune on my buddies 383 stroker Vette.

1fasO3CobraVert

Bitten
Established Member
Jason Weaver of Weaver Automotive in Owego, NY may be able to help you. He is not specific to Ford/Mustangs but he does work on and race his Late Model Mustang Coupe at Skyview Drags. Good guy.

If you want major work done by a Mustang shop, try Mark Lamaskin with Performance Autosport of Richmond, VA. Performance Auto Sport in Richmond, Virginia. He's done all of my modifications and I am very pleased with his work.

Good Luck

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
If you want major work done by a Mustang shop, try Mark Lamaskin with Performance Autosport of Richmond, VA. Performance Auto Sport in Richmond, Virginia. He's done all of my modifications and I am very pleased with his work.

Good Luck

Why not just send him to Mustang Magic in NYC, it's closer, cheaper, and they're the guys who built Snakebite.

When I get my Termi and motor from Livernois, I'm having Mustang Magic build it.

1fasO3CobraVert

Bitten
Established Member
Why not just send him to Mustang Magic in NYC, it's closer, cheaper, and they're the guys who built Snakebite.

When I get my Termi and motor from Livernois, I'm having Mustang Magic build it.

Mustang Magic (MM) is on Long Island. Nothing against them, I've read that they've done and do outstanding work. Plus I've seen vids of Snakebite (awesome). Still a 4-5 hour drive for us (you live in Waverly) to MM. Performance Autosport is 6-7 hours away and I've chosen to go to them as they have done incredible work on both my Cobra's. They turn out modified Cobra's/GT-500s and everything else everyday. I know other guys from upstate NY that go there as well. Check them out at Performance Auto Sport in Richmond, Virginia. Another site that has Performance Autosport cars is Griggs Racing Products.

I'm not sure what you consider "cheaper" to be since it's all realitive. Mods equals money.

Take care

sir-pent

Established Member
bringing this from the dead as im in desperate need of a cobra knowledgeable tech since koerner ford of Syracuse hosed me for 400 bucks and didn't tell whats wrong with my car but did manage to make it run worse:fm:

BOOCOCKY

Established Member
bringing this from the dead as im in desperate need of a cobra knowledgeable tech since koerner ford of Syracuse hosed me for 400 bucks and didn't tell whats wrong with my car but did manage to make it run worse:fm:

When you find one let me know! Im in the Syracuse area and dont want to go to Whites. :coolman:

brianjh20

Established Member
Try taking your Cobras to NYE FORD in Oneida I have 2 brothers that work there on the Mustangs they are both very knowledgeable. Both drive modified mustangs Im sure they could find out whats wrong with your car. We recently built a 12 Boss paxton making over 700rwhp

BOOCOCKY

Established Member
Try taking your Cobras to NYE FORD in Oneida I have 2 brothers that work there on the Mustangs they are both very knowledgeable. Both drive modified mustangs Im sure they could find out whats wrong with your car. We recently built a 12 Boss paxton making over 700rwhp

Oneida, thats not a bad drive thanks for the tip. This may be off topic and a shot in the dark, but I see your from Oriskany, do you know a guy with the nick name "Kuch" who drives a 64 Galaxy?

Users who are viewing this thread