Any golfers in here?

Hye

Established Member
Golfers,
Listen up, I got a good deal for you. I won this putter at an auction and since I already hav one, no sense in keeping two putters in the golf bag. Make me an offer on this putter. This putter is brand new, still has the plastic seal around the putter head. never used! comes with the cover too.

A little info about the putter:

It's an odyssey dual force#2 putter
For Right handed players
34' long.
Club Head Material: Steel

Product Description
• A heel-toe weighted blade incorporating Advanced Stronomic Insert technology provides firm, resilient feel and consistent performance at impact
• A single sight line with a full-shaft offset ensures consistent set-up, square stroke and forward roll on putts of all lengths
• Rich, shot peen finish reduces distracting glare from the putterhead

About the Manufacturer
Based in Carlsbad California as part of the Callaway Golf Company, the Odyssey brand of putters first entered the scene in 1990 and has been bringing new product innovations ever since. Beginning in 1991 with their “mallet” putters, featuring resilient material inserts called “stronomic” In the following years Odyssey’s Tour popularity increased dramatically to become the “#1 Putter in Golf” 1995 saw 300 top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR for Odyssey. Among their most recognized design innovations to date are the 2 Ball White Hot putter and the DFX.

Lists for $119new. Any offers? Will be shipped in a golf club cardboard box.

Users who are viewing this thread