Any fellow bike riders out there...Please read

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Bike tragedy on the south shore. Please Read!

Well if your from the SouthShore area you probably heard on the news a fellow rider (Wayne E. Berg) was struck sunday by a car while on 128 and died not too shortly after. He was not only a co-worker but a close friend of mine. He's been riding for 20+ years and finally owned his dream bike an 04 Suzuki Hiyabusa. He was an experienced rider and loved that bike more than anything. This goes to show no matter how good you are, you HAVE to look out for the other person, he didn't even see the car coming, he was struck from the side and there was nothing he could do. The article is listed here:

http://patriotledger.com/articles/2006/10/30/news/news02.txt

Now onto the purpose of this. All the guys at our shop are trying to gather money together for his gf and mother to help them out for the services and etc. He has 3 children, 12, 10, and a 1 1/2 year old, and anything you could help with wether it be $5 or anything would be greatly appreciated. We're doing this as a surprise to them to help them out, due to this just happening out of no where, and frankly they are really down right now. Like I said, ANYTHING is appreciated, this is going to be a surprise for them at the services that will most likely be held at the end of this week/beginning of next week.

I don't know how to create a donate button for paypal, but donations are being accepted Via Paypal at [email protected]

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread