Any feedback about Rotorpro's Rotors?

sigjig

Established Member
It's about time to change the pads and rotors on the cobra. I'm on a limited budget but don't want to install a poorly made product. There price is great but can anyone vouch for the quality and longetivity both in performance and appearance of their products? I'm looking at getting front and rear slotted rotors w/ hawk pads.

Any input would be appreciated.
I ordered brakes and rotors from Rotor Pros for $200, never received parts, and no reply after numerous attempts to contact them,
Stay away!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
That's unfortunate. I bought from him a couple times in the past. Rotors, pads, stainless steel lines. All was legit. How things change..

fordmaster302

Established Member
I tried buying some rotors from him last year kept giving me the run around and finally admitted that he didnt have them in stock. I had paid for them already and it took him almost two months to refund me.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I've had some on my car for years. Can't say anything bad about them.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought some for my WRX. Rusted and froze up in 3 months. Waste of money.

Don't do it.

Rambro

Established Member
I tried buying some rotors from him last year kept giving me the run around and finally admitted that he didnt have them in stock. I had paid for them already and it took him almost two months to refund me.
They did the same thing to me. I kept waiting, even though I paid in full. After three months I demanded a refund. They were guilt tripping me hard about canceling my order too. Never again.

big dad

Established Member
I have them on both of my Mustangs, 86 GT front and rear, 03 Cobra front and rear, never had any issues with them. Also, I live in WI. and don't drive either car in the rain or winter months.

Users who are viewing this thread