Any fans of Top Gear the show? Get free tickets to watch them film at El Toro AF base

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

Krwy

Established Member
Wow shit. For a second I thought someone from work posted this.

Yesterday we delivered a couple vehicles for the show and got hooked up to go see the live taping.

But, British Top Gear >*

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I've got tix for Sunday.

I had tickets for the 'first' TG USA attempt filming with Adam Carolla and co, I heard it was pretty bad. I didn't end up going.

32V SVT

Established Member
I'm going on Tuesday's 10/19 8:00 AM taping.... Hey, how was the earlier tapings? Tell us what you saw? What cars were featured, celebrity interviews, etc?

Krwy

Established Member
We dropped off all 2011 vehicles, SS Camaro, Chevy 2500 HD truck, Lincoln MKT EcoBoost, and a Ford F350 SuperDuty. There was a Porsche Panamera, Dodge Viper there on Tuesday. I didn't see anyone, just there for work.

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
I'm going to the 1 O'clock taping. It should be fun... see ya there

I didn't wear the cobra shirt due to the dress code, too bad we missed each other.

ARMEDSVT,

Damn I wish I could attend this. Thanks for letting us know man...

:beer:

I'm going on Tuesday's 10/19 8:00 AM taping.... Hey, how was the earlier tapings? Tell us what you saw? What cars were featured, celebrity interviews, etc?

I was at the 1pm one and there was an Aston Martin, Viper ACR, Camaro SS, Porsche Pan America and an Evo X. The celebrity guest was Buzz Aldren. It was ok, a long time standing.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Went down today with a few buddies but didn't know it would be 4 hours long until we got there. A few of us had stuff going on later so we had to take off before getting in. :nonono:

32V SVT

Established Member
Hey, what about the weather? Looks like on and off rain all this week... Anyone know if they are shooting this in a hangar or something? :dw:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Hey, what about the weather? Looks like on and off rain all this week... Anyone know if they are shooting this in a hangar or something? :dw:

It's in a hanger. All the driving stuff is pre-recorded I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread