Any Experiences with stirctly performance????

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Who all here got their car tuned or work on by strictly??What do you think of them? I'm about to spend almost 3 thousand dollars on just parts alone so i dont wanna be screwed once all those parts are installed . Also who here go to psi or any other mustang shops around houston?? any help would be preciated

1bad03snake

powered by cold beer
Established Member
I've had lots of work done to my cobra and past cars by strictly, I have also had my car worked on at PSI, the only thing is it's hard to get ahold of patrick. Other than that I have no complaints about either shop.

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
I think Tony, LTHL VNM, swears by Strictly Performance. Ask him.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
svtVillain said:
I think Tony, LTHL VNM, swears by Strictly Performance. Ask him.
I was up there one time when he got his car tuned, and Richard was a really cool guy, not to mention his car made great power.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
THX for all the responses, jsut so hard to decide between strictly or psi. PSI is quite a long way from my house but if it's worth it ,then i'll do it. And i think some one complain about strictly using used gears for his car or something but not sure

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
THX for all the responses, jsut so hard to decide between strictly or psi. PSI is quite a long way from my house but if it's worth it ,then i'll do it. And i think some one complain about strictly using used gears for his car or something but not sure

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
I have used both. All bad experiences with Strictly but I have heard they have changed alot of things over there for the good. I have been using PSI lately with the new 04 Cobra and have had all good experiences. I haven't had as much trouble getting a hold of Patrick as much as other people. You do have to keep calling him or just stop by. If you're going to come all the way down here from Kingwood you should check out both, PSI isn't much further. It really depends on what all you're wanting done & which tune you are getting.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
canecobra said:
I have used both. All bad experiences with Strictly but I have heard they have changed alot of things over there for the good. I have been using PSI lately with the new 04 Cobra and have had all good experiences. I haven't had as much trouble getting a hold of Patrick as much as other people. You do have to keep calling him or just stop by. If you're going to come all the way down here from Kingwood you should check out both, PSI isn't much further. It really depends on what all you're wanting done & which tune you are getting.
planing to go ported,75 shot,and support mods. dont really care about the tune. i rather the car running safely(yes with nitrous) rather than it make alot of power and detonate

TenthScale

Established Member
I would Say DEFINATLY go to PSI.. I was COMPLETELY happy with their effort.. I have had my car tuned at two other tuners in CA and PSI did a better and much more complete job...

I have heard plenty of shaddy things about strictly but its all second hand and hersay so I will not comment.

03blacksvtcobra

Established Member
If you are going to get a tune go to PSI!!!. I think you were refering to me about the used gears, Strictly installed used 3.73's in my 01 GT. I just had my car tuned at PSI, this is the best it has run since i bought it. Definatly worth the drive

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Strictly....no doubt
i don't feel like typing reasons now because i'm about to take a US foreign policy test but you can search for post by me about them and see my experiences. or you can ask some Z06's, LS1's, cobras, and supras around houston and they'll tell you how well mine runs

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Tony and I both swear by Strictly. They've done awesome things with both our cars and have never had a problem. Actually going to call them monday to see about getting it in for the rest of the work to get done that I have planned. They put on my ported blower, supporting mods and tuned it exactly to how I wanted it. Even complimented me on my selections of brand names and how well they performed together!!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
we need to plan a track day this summer and get all the Houston area cobras out there......then race cars from different shops to see which run the fastest (mod for mod....for the most part)

Users who are viewing this thread