Any experience with Snow MAF Meth Kit?

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
I had Meth on my 335i as well as many other owners and it was like the magic pill for those cars, sort of like nitrous for a LS1.

I've been considering adding meth injection to the Shelby and wondered if anyone else here is using it. I found this kit from Snow that uses MAF voltage as a reference rather than boost pressure and it says its more progressive with the meth spray.

Here is the kit I'm looking at: Snow Performance : Stage 2 MAF Boost Cooler

Any thoughts or personal experiences with meth use on our cars?

~Brad

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
If you choose to spray meth instead of nitrous, it is best to plumb the meth nozzle after the supercharger. Other wise the effect is minimal, due to heat soak, if you spray into the blower. There is a vendor on here that sells meth plates for Kenne Bell superchargers that sandwiches a plates between the supercharger an intercooler and lets you plumb the nozzle there.

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
I have had excellent results spraying a dual nozzle, trunk mount set-up from AIS. IMO a progressive control is a waste of money with a roots style blower. Keep it simple and control the Meth off of boost. If you are planning on using the Meth to run more timing on pump gas you will love the results. A plate below the supercharger is not needed for Meth to be very effective with our blowers like most guys claim.......you can spray directly into the blower or intake and get great result. Order a dual fan heat exchanger from Van to deal with heat soak.....use the Meth to crank up the boost and timing WITHOUT running $12-$15 gal. race gas and you will be pleased with the results.

Users who are viewing this thread