Any experience with Pickups Plus Cars in Columbus Ohio?

Excessv

Established Member
Thinking about having these guys Tune my Terminator, call and they can get me in most any time as close as I live from them, heck he can take me tomorrow due to a cancelation. Any feed back would be great!

I do know someone who had their 2012 GT500 built and tuned by them and they did a great job on it. Just looking for feed back on a Terminator.

Terrato

03 Cobra Vert
Established Member
I have not heard much about Pickups Plus, but I am in the same boat and I was looking into Easy Street Rides and Rods in Milford, or Pauls Automotive Engineering in Blue Ash. Have you looked into either of these two? I have heard good things about both. I took a tour of the Easy Street shop and it looked very impressive.

chipmonk

Established Member
Jeff at precision auto sports in Xenia is the tits. He is who i get tuned by wouldn't go anywhere else. he is the type of guy you could call whenever and he will help u diagnose a problem on your car.

Excessv

Established Member
Ok I have answered my own question! Hell ya Brady at Pickups Plus Cars in Columbus Ohio is the Man!
Not only did he do a great job tuning my car, he gave it that stock factory feel ..... Till you kick her:rolling::rolling::rolling:
It was hot as hell and with major heat soaking she pulled 502 Hp and just over 500 tq as well. More surprising is how fast 120 - 135 come up:bowdown:

th_file-11.gif

Well worth the hour and 45 min drive! I would pass on Easy Street and roll to Pickups Plus Cars... You Cobra will thank you!

Oh ya they use a load baring Mustang Dyno..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread