Any discount codes for member or military?

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
Im getting ready to buy me a Accufab SBTB from LP and were wondering if there was a current discount code for SVTP members or for military. Thanks :beer:

themaxx69

Established Member
SVTPERF not working anymore? I just went to finally order some rims, but it's not working now.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Wheel Replicas is excluded from all discount codes as there are extremely thin margins on that line. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

WHITESTRIPES

Established Member
I'd also like to know if you still have a discount code for active duty Army? I tried the last code I had and the member code on a JLT resonator delete and it didn't work.
Thanks

May93

Established Member
Does the code work along with points already earned? I have over 5200 points that I applied but the code it would not accept..

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Any coupon code these days?
Looking for a Whipple pulley

Please feel free to use coupon code: SVTPERF during checkout and the discount will be applied to the order. If for some reason the code isn't accepted please give us a call and we will be more than happy to take the order over the phone and apply the discount then.

Thanks!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Does the code work along with points already earned? I have over 5200 points that I applied but the code it would not accept..

You can definitely apply points to your order either online or over the phone. If the code for some reason isn't accepted it may be because the item you're trying to purchase either isn't eligible for the discount or is a MAP protected item which the manufacturer doesn't allow us to offer codes for. My best suggestion at that point would be to give us a call and we'll do the best we can to assist you over the phone.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread