Any Dealings with this Wheel Company?

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
I didn't want to hijack the AFS thread. I'm looking into buying chrome rims and was wondering if anyone had dealings with this company. They supposedly triple chrome their rims like AFS does. The one drawback to me is they don't make x10.5 stock replica 03 wheels. Their 17x9's (set) r about $100 cheaper than AFS 17x9's (set) and with a backing of 29mm as apposed to AFS' 26mm. The company is below and is based in Florida:

O. E. WHEEL DISTRIBUTORS, LLC.

Heres an auction as an example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43957&item=2458563575

oldmodman

Established Member
You should be able to beat their prices if you bid low, enough times, on an AFS auction. I got my AFS Cobra wheels, 2-17X9 & 2-17X10.5 Chrome for 465.00 And I saw some people get their 18's for even less. The wheels look exactly the same as AFS wheels. All the wheels seem to be made in China these days. I used to see truck loads of wheels being hauled from foundry to machine shop to chromer here in Los Angeles. Now nothing. It seem like all the small wheel mfgs have been driven out of buss. by cheap imports.

Users who are viewing this thread