ANY DEALERS IN THE LA/OC SO CAL AREA HONORING THE X PLAN

SVT ROD

Established Member
Hey So Cal guys,

Do you know any dealers anywhere in So Cal that will honor the X plan. I have one ordered but will definately switch dealers for the x plan anywhere in So Cal.

Any info is greatly appreciated,

Roger:thumbsup:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
None that I am aware of. I figure that there will always be Angelinos willing to pay MSRP.

Last edited:

bborder

Established Member
Someone on this board claims he has got a deal for Xplan in So Cal but won't tell me which dealer it is. I've forgotten who it is but I'm sure he'll rear his head shortly.

El Relampago

Established Member
Barber Ford in Ventura was willing to give me a Sonic Blue Coupe for X-plan but I didn't have my pin number in time. I ended up getting a white coupe in Whittier but I was negotiating with them until 11pm before they finally said yes.

marty.us

Established Member
I couldn't find anyone to offer x-plan, but I did get mine for $1000 under MSRP @ McCoy Mills in Fullerton.

eemzee

Established Member
Oops. Didn't realize SVTROD started this thread. To the board, someone bought an 03 in SoCal last night for x-plan. They offered two, one to him and one to me, but I hate black so I passed on the deal. Living by the beach it would be dirty 24/7. Hope to find another soon. If I could have lived with black, I'd be driving one now!!! :(
eemzee

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Ford's X-Plan is a discounted price for Ford vendors

Users who are viewing this thread