Any Dallas meets anymore?

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Dad may be in the market for a terminator in the next few months (says he has to get something faster then me...), was wondering if the Dallas guys ever do any meets anymore so he could swing by and check out some of your cars to learn a bit more about them, ask some questions etc.

Let me know.

Thanks

masalacobra

01 Cobra
Established Member
is that the only one? I know of the Richardson meet but what about Arlington or Dallas areas?? I'm reading this REAL late..........but there might be a thread already up on this website about all the meets....just haven't found it yet.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
is that the only one? I know of the Richardson meet but what about Arlington or Dallas areas?? I'm reading this REAL late..........but there might be a thread already up on this website about all the meets....just haven't found it yet.

the only one the guys in this forum go to is the one in plano on 190 and coit. usually a pretty good turnout, i counted 11 03'-04' cobras last time with about 15 various other cars. try dfwstangs for other meets.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
The closer you get to Arlington the closer you get to being caught up in that whole ls1-tech scene. Or even worse, the rice killer group.

03cobra_fl

Established Member
you guys still meet up?

the only one the guys in this forum go to is the one in plano on 190 and coit. usually a pretty good turnout, i counted 11 03'-04' cobras last time with about 15 various other cars. try dfwstangs for other meets.

Im getting pretty bored out here in wichita falls. :beer: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread