Any coupes for sale in NC?

Mbiro594

Established Member
Budget is 25k and under, coupes only, open to any color but zinc yellow. Just sold my Shelby and am wanting back in a cobra. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Mbiro594

Established Member
Willing to travel a bit for the right car, just got screwed by one I was going to buy from a dealer. Dealer agreed to sell to me and hold the car, and as the funds came through to my bank last night, messaged me this morning that he is selling to a "close friend."

cruelntntion

Established Member
Got an 04 Silver Metallic with just over 19k miles. Built/cammed motor all documented with a whipple 2.3. Not really in the market to sell but probably would for $27k.

Located in Clarksburg WV.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03venomdsg

Established Member
I don't know if you use Facebook or not but there's a few cobra groups on there and I know I seen a clean redfire in NC

Mbiro594

Established Member
I don't know if you use Facebook or not but there's a few cobra groups on there and I know I seen a clean redfire in NC

Yes I currently am working with that guy, just found it yesterday, thank you sir! Funds are all set just waiting on it to get inspected by a tech and I'm picking her up.

Mbiro594

Established Member
Got an 04 Silver Metallic with just over 19k miles. Built/cammed motor all documented with a whipple 2.3. Not really in the market to sell but probably would for $27k.

Located in Clarksburg WV.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Sounds absolutely amazing, my budget is 25k however, I was approved for 20 but had to come up with the remainder and that is all I have. I'm sure you could get that in a hearbeat though, appreciate you letting me know.

03venomdsg

Established Member
Yes I currently am working with that guy, just found it yesterday, thank you sir! Funds are all set just waiting on it to get inspected by a tech and I'm picking her up.
Hey man that's awesome hope all goes well! Always nice seeing a clean terminator go to a good home.

Mbiro594

Established Member
Hey man that's awesome hope all goes well! Always nice seeing a clean terminator go to a good home.

Thanks brother, funny enough my first cobra was a redfire which I wasn't originally wanting, grew on me and is now one of my favorites. Hopefully I will be the new owner next week!

03venomdsg

Established Member
Thanks brother, funny enough my first cobra was a redfire which I wasn't originally wanting, grew on me and is now one of my favorites. Hopefully I will be the new owner next week!
Absolutely, would love to see pics when ya get her home. I've never been a fan of red but man redfire is somethin else.

Mbiro594

Established Member
662bcfae188813c52c03981001f68811.jpg

Found an 03 somewhat local with a 2.9 whipple and many other supporting mods with 42k miles.

Thanks for all the help, wish I would of seen chargedcobras pm first tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread