Any Colorado members here that will rent me a pulley puller??

GT500692

Established Member
So my pulley package finally came in today, only problem is the guy I had lined up with a puller is gone til the end of next week with work! Talk about bad communication on my part! Is there anyone around the I25 corridor that will let me rent theirs?? I dont really want to wait two weeks to feel my new power! Thanks in advance!

Leonard 95

Established Member
I have one, not the latest and greatest design like vmp puts out, but one very similiar. I don't mind shipping it out, should only take 2-3 days.

GT500692

Established Member
Thanks Leonard, let me see if I get any responses from local guys first but you are A+ for offering! Alan, Ive heard that the autozone and other 3 prong pullers will not work. I do know that a terminator pulley puller will work tho

Dans02gt

Established Member
I barrowed one from a guy in Thornton to pull the s/c pulley off of my 03 cobra. Post something on coloradostangs.com . His screenname is Areteracing and a really nice guy, hope that helps you out.

GT500692

Established Member
Thanks for all the responses! I found a guy on teamshelby that lives in the same town I do. Crazy thing is its a fairly small town! Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread