Any Cobra's in the 805 area

CarpKid805

U.S.M.C 0311
Established Member
looking to see if there is any cobra's in the 805 area. since it is rare to see a actual cobra and not a gt with a body kit. love to hang out and do a sunday or saturday drive with other cobra owners.

Last edited:

Nick01cobra

Established Member
I'm in Simi Valley. I have an 01 cobra, but I have to wait to get it back from the body shop. I would like to do a get together at a local resturant. I know the owners so I know we won't have any issues.

CarpKid805

U.S.M.C 0311
Established Member
I'm in Simi Valley. I have an 01 cobra, but I have to wait to get it back from the body shop. I would like to do a get together at a local resturant. I know the owners so I know we won't have any issues.

As you can see there are limited people in are area, but when we have numbers im sure people would get together and do a sunday or saturday run.

nerdman

Established Member
I try and hit pch to the canyons off mullholand on the weekends every chance i get. Sometimes ill cruise up to sb for lunch. I'll hit you u up next time i go up that way.

Oh and not a cobra but a fully built gt, hope itl do.

Last edited:

ninty9cobra

Established Member
As soon as I get my Cobra running I am down to meet up I have a 99 Cobra and my Bro has 03 Cobra we are located in Oxnard

Last edited:

nerdman

Established Member
As so as I get my Cobra running I am down to meet up I have a 99 Cobra and my Bro has 03 Cobra we are located in Oxnard

Whats up man! What color is your bros car? I dont think i have seen yours around. Im off victoria and wooley. Where are you by? Let me know of your down to hit the canyon some day. We try and go monday mornings so we dont get a lot of bikers. Just a nice cruise and some coffee after.

CarpKid805

U.S.M.C 0311
Established Member
Whats up man! What color is your bros car? I dont think i have seen yours around. Im off victoria and wooley. Where are you by? Let me know of your down to hit the canyon some day. We try and go monday mornings so we dont get a lot of bikers. Just a nice cruise and some coffee after.

Yeah both of you guys let me know, im actually driving to LAX tomorrow to pick up my girl. Maybe on the way back cruz over and check out the cars or something.

Last edited:

ninty9cobra

Established Member
My cobra is black and My bros cobra is white but his is rarely seen out and about I live in el rio as soon as I get my car running iam down to do a canyon run

nerdman

Established Member
Yeah both of you guys let me know, im actually driving to LAX tomorrow to pick up my girl. Maybe on the way back cruz over and check out the cars or something. Hit me up tomorrow 805-636-657one

I work til 5, but im off sat-mon. Maybe we can meet up then? Ill shoot you a text tho to see what time youl be rolling by oxnard area.

My cobra is black and My bros cobra is white but his is rarely seen out and about I live in el rio as soon as I get my car running iam down to do a canyon run

Sounds good man! Keep me posted when you get it back!

loadchris

Established Member
Im in oxnard too... no cobra yer though. Im in the market for one though

I'm in Oxnard as well, looking for my next Cobra. I live in Riverpark. Been looking for 03s for awhile now, but all of the good ones are on the east coast. Might have to find and ship one from there.

Vicious805cobra

Established Member
I live in oxn. And their is a few real cobras in oxn. You just have to look at the brakes haha. I have 2 buddys with terminators a comp orange and a mystechrome. My lil bro has a 97 aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread