Any COBRAS in San Antonio???

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
Have an 04 that rarley comes out to play ;)

hey JM, didn't know you posted here! Waylon in tha house :)

Friday nights @ Biff's. 35N & Toepperwein.
Saturday nights @ Fudd's. 410 & Ingram.

I'm right near 151 & Marbach... no Cobra, tho. :p

Graves too? :rolling:

My Cobra is all over SA repping Lethal Perfromance on the lower rear glass.
I was out today, and got me an E55. He was an arrogant dick though. He wouldn't roll me. He alomst lost it twice crossing all 4 lanes of 281 just to maintain control. He didn't like losing :lol1: Yesterday I bagged an RS-4 and he was the same way. These guys in these luxury cars don't know how to race. They like to cheat LOL! ****ing douchebags

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Ive been on here for a while. Put the cobra on the back burner so the new Z06 can get some upgrades. Wife is very happy with the cobra as is :)

Black2003Vert

Caution.This snake bites
Established Member
Northwest side. Does anybody wanna meet up? We had a bar b q while back wit about eight terminators. Let me know T.V.S.!!

hotcobra03

Established Member
cobras

black 03 coupe here,,,far southside...but i work at 281/1604 on the north side...ive seen another cobra at toyota`s plant,where my wife works...i also seen a dark green one on the west side,,,,always up for a meet...:beer:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yup, some lonestarstang Cobras and some UnitedStangs members with Cobras. Just left the area myself and now in San Diego. My Orange 04 Cobra is at Lethal Performance at the moment. Cant wait to get her back.-Shane

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread