Any Bogart D-10's out there?

SWORDY

Banned
Anybody have some for sale with tires? Im trying to decide if I want to keep my street setup or get drag slicks/skinnies. Let me know if you have some. Must fit IRS.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I had D-10's on for a week riding around on the street....bad idea

Almo

Established Member
Billet Specailties (Lites) do great on the street. Billet wheels that aren't as expensive as the special brands.

jan1exterior10.jpg

jan1exterior8.jpg

jan1exterior7.jpg

Last edited:

qwikhuh

Established Member
Must be the weight of the terminators or something....I ran Bogarts for 3 years on the street with no problems.

Almo

Established Member
Yea Allen, I love those wheels. What size tires are they in the rear?

15X10 w/6.5 backspacing w/28 inch tires.

Just a recommendation here but it is worth it in the end. If you want to settle on a 15 inch wheel... make your life easier and pick up a set of GT calipers with a slotted rotor and hawk pads. These will stop about as good as a Cobra caliper.

It is then you can saver the Cobra calipers and rotors. All you will need then is a 7/16 inch spacer in the front.

This way with the IRS all you will have to worry about is the knuckle be ground down a bit. Just a thought.

Good luck with your decision. :beer:

SWORDY

Banned

Just a recommendation here but it is worth it in the end. If you want to settle on a 15 inch wheel... make your life easier and pick up a set of GT calipers with a slotted rotor and hawk pads. These will stop about as good as a Cobra caliper.

It is then you can saver the Cobra calipers and rotors. All you will need then is a 7/16 inch spacer in the front.

This way with the IRS all you will have to worry about is the knuckle be ground down a bit. Just a thought.

Good luck with your decision. :beer:

Ok thanks alot for the info.

qwikhuh

Established Member

:

Cobras and GT's use the same calipers. The only difference is the vented vs solid rotors and the pads.

Users who are viewing this thread