any body in the mooresville/charlotte

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
Hey man, I am currently in Chattanooga, but will most likely be moving to the mooresville area in the next couple months. You a drag racer?

Jarad302

Established Member
im into anytype of racing but i havent taken my cobra down the strip yet dont think the tranny will hold it iv run my other cars here at the mooresville dragway y are you moving here if you dont mind me asking

Jarad302

Established Member
you guys go to car meets or car shows this saturday the theres a cars and coffee at north lake mall im goin anyone wanna cruise out there also theres the downtown mooresville car meet i think around 3 also goin to that and on tuesday nights were trying to put togeather a meet at cook out about 830 and once it gets big we will move it somewere else let me know if your interested

jonboy688

Established Member
I try to but have a new born so time is there neat as much as it use to be... Still make all the kannapolis cruise inns and the pro Dyno events

Jarad302

Established Member
every tuesday night 830 at cookout in mooresville goes till 11 or later new meet trying to get as many ppl as possible

Jarad302

Established Member
My 96 cobra friends 550hp supra other friends 94gt think is pretty bad ass and other ppl come on out my name is Jarad just go stand by my Lazer red cobra and if im not there and ill meet u or just text me 757-375-9753

Jarad302

Established Member
haha hopfully it wolnt turn into an nti fest thats y the last one got shut down at cicis because of kids trying to show of there peice of junk or the car there mommy just bought them but like i said its a brand new meet trying to get it off the ground hope to see everyone there iv got on a brown hurley shit

Users who are viewing this thread