Any Blown Snakes near Atlantic City?

Shoregtp

Established Member
I see a few around...mostly in the summer.

I want to maybe run a modded one if anyone would be upto it with my new setup.

Thanks!

Greg

2000 TURBO'd Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
12.70 at 113.76MPH Non-Intercooled on 13.5PSI
NOW: 18PSI Intercooled and Race Transmission :eek:
4drgtp.gif

http://www.interlinksol.com/intercooler/IC.bmp

Last edited:

mikes93

Established Member
Greg, I think that would be a great race to see, you should be around 12.0s +- few 10th of the sec.

you should run Gene, I'll bring a camera

Shoregtp

Established Member
Yea i am hoping for about 410whp now....Gene can we put bricks in your car and have 5 ppl in it ;-)....haha

Greg

vipergts281

Established Member
Shoregtp said:
Yea i am hoping for about 410whp now....Gene can we put bricks in your car and have 5 ppl in it ;-)....haha

Greg
What does your car weigh? Remember, my car is a pig. You'd probably get me from a stop, I can't get any traction on street radials.

mikes93 said:
Sorry man my bad :beer:
No problem, just messing with you. :beer:

mikes93

Established Member
My clutch slipping or I would have take him on, This is the third one, now I'm looking at triple carbon. When you get up over 500 whp, a street and strip clutch can be a bitch. :mj:

Greg, I've seen an GTP running 12.0x @ E-town all 3 runs and I think he had the same mods as you and DR. so believe me I don't take your car lightly. :beer:

Mike
93 supra
06 STI

mikes93

Established Member
I think its called steel silver or I call it dark gray, its my DD. Supra is not winter friendly you know how that is with your cobra.
It wasn't me. Stock STI is not fast enought for cobras, maybe at a light up to 70 or a twisty but not even close on a roll. It is a fun car for daily driving.....

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
My Dad has a stock 04 Vert in Ventnor Heights. You can catch him comming & going to the FAA Tech Center on the nice days. There is a guy down the road from me in Hammonton that has a modded 03. Also there is a bunch of Guys from Long Island that make a treck south with their Mach's and Cobra's to Atco once in a while to run One guy run's 10.5 in his. PM me your email address and I'll let you know when they are comming down.

I don't see too many Cobras in South Jersey all to often.

vipergts281

Established Member
mikes93 said:
I think its called steel silver or I call it dark gray, its my DD. Supra is not winter friendly you know how that is with your cobra.
It wasn't me. Stock STI is not fast enought for cobras, maybe at a light up to 70 or a twisty but not even close on a roll. It is a fun car for daily driving.....
I'll have to keep an eye out for your STi as well. I'm sure that thing is a blast to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread