Any AZ Cobra owners?

02RedLightning

Established Member
Hey everybody!
Just trying to see if there are any AZ Cobra owners that post on these boards. Thinking about getting an 03 Cobra and I wanted to know if any were on here and if they ever meet up. Any info would be great!

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Im from Tucson soon to be Phoenix, I havnt heard of any meets or anything but I'd love to know about any

02RedLightning

Established Member
Right on!
I don't have my Cobra yet. Probably going to get it this weekend. Keep me posted as to when you get up to the Phoenix area maybe we can meet up!

Later.

socalcobra03

Established Member
Even though my name says differently, I spend most of my time out here in Tempe. I currently go to school at Arizona State so Im out here 9 months out of the year, then I go back to Cali for the summer. We usually take our cars out to Firebird Raceway on friday nights for the drag races. Let me know if you have any questions.

02RedLightning

Established Member
Cool.
I have seen a couple 03 's at Firebird when I was down there with my L. Bone stock those things are quicker than my modded truck! Thats why I soon will be driving one of them! Keep me posted on any Firebird runs anytime soon!

Later.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Greetings,

I am down in Sierra Vista... there is one '03 Cobra in town with me.. but I don't think he posts on these boards. There is one over in Bisbee, again don't think he is on here.

YGOHOME is up in Phoenix.. as is .. Dave.. (or whatever handle he is using now... the one doing the SHM Hybrid '03 .. he has Extreme Motorsports in Phoenix)

If you guys want to do a get together the place to do it would be at the Pavillion Mall Cruise that happens every Saturday. Get there early and stake out an '03 section. It would be cool!

NightEnforcer

Established Member
I live in Tucson and am a member of the local Mustang club. I have not heard of any Cobra specific evets. Lets set one up. I have done a couple of car shows that wear for rods etc. That was fun. Got a lot of oohs and aahs and good questions.

I will have to check out the Firebird deal. That sounds like fun.

davidmax

Established Member
I am Dave S. handle Davidmax and I own the SHM/Xtreme car.Should have it back in 2 weeks,Seans installing the cage and finishing up the low speed driveability.I would love to get some events going long drives etc.
Trent Kendal is the Pres. of the local club,we havent met but a Sat night at the Pavillions would be a great place to start.Dave S.

02RedLightning

Established Member
That would be awesome!
I am suppose to pick mine up this Sunday!
So I can definately make it up to the track on May 9th.
And to the Pavillions anytime!
Keep me posted!

Chad

Last edited:

Hunter6

Established Member
ArizonaSnake!

Hey I am moving to Sierra Vista this month. I am going to be there on the 19th or 20th. I would like to get involved in what you guys are doing...great way to start off in a new town. Drop me an e-mail if you have time. Thanks

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
Originally posted by davidmax
I am Dave S. handle Davidmax and I own the SHM/Xtreme car.Should have it back in 2 weeks,Seans installing the cage and finishing up the low speed driveability.I would love to get some events going long drives etc.
Trent Kendal is the Pres. of the local club,we havent met but a Sat night at the Pavillions would be a great place to start.Dave S.

Cool. I'm in. An Arizona Cruise/Events sounds cool. I agree, Pavillions is a good place to meet and begin talking about plans.

socalcobra03

Established Member
I usually try to be at firebird around 7:30 so that I can get through tech before the crowd. Hope to see you there, look for the black 03. After every run we usually park by the grandstands closest to the staging lanes. See you there May 9th.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Well seems we have a few Az Cobras.
Never been to Firebird.. (it is 3 hours away from me) I will be returning from a business trip on the East Coast so I'm not sure how that will work out. I will have to give it some thought.

I will be at SIR in Tucson this Friday. They have a "test and tune" so I will be bringing the Snake and for the first time, my 67 Fairlane. Also have a buddy bringing his S/C LX 5.0 and an SVO.

So if any of you guys are interested, gates open at 5 pm.

NightEnforcer

Established Member
The SIR test and tune event is suppossed to be pretty good. I was going to go but the Rolex Series race is this weekend at PIR and I have some friends who do the series and I have free tickets. Can't miss that chance.

Let's try to set up a date in May to meet at the Pavillions. Call it SVT Saturday or something.

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
cool. lets let the other cobra owners (in the other forums) know our plans too. How about May 10th at the Pavillions?

Users who are viewing this thread