Any auto machs with 4.10s

Grif62

Established Member
I want to know if it is a big difference and how does the mach do on gas with 4.10s.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Never owned, driven, or rode in one but I have talked to a guy with a 4.10 geared auto Mach before. He said his mileage went down some, but the difference in acceleration was well worth the a couple MPG's he lost. I saw the car in action and from a dig or low roll it moved very well and looked pretty quick.

Nineonesix

Established Member
Someone chime in. Ive been thinking about going 4.10s myself, but everyone I know keeps telling me its too much for a daily driver.

03MACH150BP

2003 Mach1 Slowmatic
Established Member
4.10s is not to much for a DD when using overdrive. Its fine. 4.10s is right in the sweetspot and is the perfect gear for an auto mach. I should know.

Nineonesix

Established Member
4.10s is not to much for a DD when using overdrive. Its fine. 4.10s is right in the sweetspot and is the perfect gear for an auto mach. I should know.

If your saying you have an auto mach. Whats the rpms at 65-70 and 75-80 I thought m1r had the calc but its saying page cant be found.

radaman

Established Member
Love my gears. Gears, converter, DR's made for a pretty quick mach for me. I recently switched to nitto Invo tires so the HOOK isnt there like b4, but I will be going back to dr's soon. MPG didnt really change much and the car accelerates easier with the gears. At 80mph, Im at 3k rpms in OD.

Users who are viewing this thread