Any all around artists? Come on in!

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Sup my fellow SVTP'ers Some of you who know me know i am a full time artist. Weather it is graphic design, screen printing, painting, tattooing, drawing sculpting, etc... I just love to create.

I wanted to share my newest creation with you today and hope to get some appreciation clicks (blue star at the bottom of page).

This is a custom sculpted Kidrobot Munny Doll i made. Concept is from a character i am developing names kOmega (k - Omega / Kanser Omega) if you would like mor einfo on this let me know.

Here is the link.. Don;t forget to click the appreciate seal at the bottom! thanks!

kOmega - Munny on the Behance Network

thanks in advance! appreciate it and if you would like to see more of my work i will post some.

Last edited:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
thanks peeps!

Kinda sad that you need a half naked girl to get votes around here. Guess people don't really appreciate creativity these days as much.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
thanks peeps!

Kinda sad that you need a half naked girl to get votes around here. Guess people don't really appreciate creativity these days as much.

Think for a second...What interests a mostly male dominated forum more: a half naked girl or art?

Are you really surprised?

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Think for a second...What interests a mostly male dominated forum more: a half naked girl or art?

Are you really surprised?

It was just a statement i fully understood your analogy before i posted it.. Just figured people could put their ape mentality on hold for a second and check out something different :).

But i see they are all leg humping the new girl who just came on board hahaha!

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
CLICKED! Also an artist, and the behance network rules.

Your work is very creative and I can see it took a lot of time!

txbull

Established Member
Man you remind me of a good friend of mine. We would set around and burn the hippie lettuce, and he would draw some crazie shit!! I really can appreciate your creativity please post more when you have anything!

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
thanks fellas!..

here is some more random art...

Kanser Omega Poster Series #1 - 55 Limited and signed 13x19 prints. Basically what the above toy is based on.

ko-im.jpg

Table i built in the garage (3 station and 50 poster drying capability along with a screen flashing station for up to two 24x32 screens equiped with 8 black florescent light system).

ko-ta.jpg

Some Artist Proofs...

ko-p.jpg

------------------

This is another 2 Munny creations.

2munny.jpg

Skull Crushr

skullcrushr.jpg

------------------

Some quick drawings

draw.jpg

I have lot's more..

But that is it for now Enjoy!

smitty2919

Established Member
thanks peeps!

not to mention people seem to measure the size of their d!ck by how much hp they have....

Nice work man, growing up I would "doodle" and copy cartoons from cartoon drawing books. I've been thinking to get back into it actually.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
I could see those small sculptures (munnies I guess they are called?) taking off with proper advertising. Appreciated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread