any aftermarket headlights that aren't junk?

stangnut

WETAHDED FRICKIN' NOOB
Established Member
i really would like to get some new headlights for my car, something different and kinda cool. last year i bought some one-piece angel eyes and they were garbage to say the least. i know alot of you guys think they're ricey but i thought i would like them. anyways they were hard to adjust,didn't put out enough light,both adjustment pins broke off and one of the halos burned out not to mention that even after sealing them they still had condensate inside them in the sun.:shrug: anyways have any of you actually bought some aftermarket headlights that you are happy with without having to mod them up to hid's? i'd really like some advice on this:beer:

p.s. redline tuning hood supports ROCK!!:banana: that is all!

Last edited:

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
I like the ford cobra ones the best. but thats just my opinion. to many ricer looking stangs out there

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
I like the ford cobra ones the best. but thats just my opinion. to many ricer looking stangs out there

It depends on what you consider "ricer". I get nothing but compliments from mine.

Would I reccomend them? No. Asspain to fit properly.

ARdoller

Established Member
all 3 stangs ive owned, ive ordered aftermarket headlights for all of them on ebay, just from various ebay stores.

most aftermarket headlight assemblies are fairly well constructed. i would CYA and get some silicon and run a bead around the joint of the lens and the housing on them, but usually other than that, i havnt really run into any that i can say were poorly constructed.

i had OEM style with clear corner replacements on my fox, diamond clear with clear corners on my last sn95, and currently i have smoked with smoked clear corners on this car, and i cant say i have had any problem with brightness of light. and from what other people have done, theyre all adaptable with HID kits.

Users who are viewing this thread