Any 93 owners in Arizona or Nevada?

Cobra Steve

Established Member
Well, my fiancee`s mother is about to move somewhere 30mins north of Las Vegas and I've always wanted to move somewhere warmer. What do you guys like and dislike about Arizona? What are the laws on cars there? My car has long tube headers, no cats, personally fabricated mufflers, no smog pump, and a B cam. Is there ways around inspection there? Thanks for the help guys!!

red93cobra

Banned
Smog laws vary widely here. Some areas have the same rules as Ca, while others aren't even required to get a check. I haven't been here that long, so I don't know a whole lot about emissions laws here.

Personally, I like it here. Lots of car stuff going on in the phoenix area, there's a couple drag strips within 30 min. I'm going back to So Cal, because nothing beats that, and all my family and friends are there. But it isn't bad here at all.

Snake_93

Established Member
Well you should get away with all that...depending on what city you are in. Most larger cities have somewhat strict smog laws and require a sniffer test once a year...but if you are in one of the smaller out lying cities...dont expect a huge hassle over the smog laws

And as for what I dont like about arizona...the fact that it gets up to 110+ for about a month straight in the summer

Users who are viewing this thread