Any 2011 Mustang V-6 Owners ?

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
We have been thinking of replacing my husband work car (2007 Focus) with a new V-6 Mustang, he started thinking GT, but his worrk can be hard on a car, and for the price the HP and looks make me think the V-6 is a great option, because the highway gas milage will still be decent as well.

Anything you want to share about your new Mustang before we look into this further? I may wait a little bit longer, but this is something I am really starting to consider.

CobraSusie

Established Member
Work car? 4 doors
he has a 2 door focus, so no just a point A to point B vehicle, and I figured with the better gas milage, when we replace the focus why not get something nicer, I LOVE the 2011's Beautiful car :beer: When he goes back into a work truck, it will be another garage car :lol1:

Kn38ms

Glockaholic...
Established Member
A V6 with manual Trans, non premium model can be had for well under $24K

That alone would be reason enough to buy one.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Their nice and can be had for around 26k, 27k with some decent features... When I ordered our GT we saw a V6 decked out with all kinds of stuff for still under 28k... If its for work get a basic for around 23, 24k which is awesome for a car thats getting 305hp/31mpg IMHO... I honestly think the V6 is being way overlooked because of the GT but in my opinion it's an engineering feat in itself...

CobraSusie

Established Member
Their nice and can be had for around 26k, 27k with some decent features... When I ordered our GT we saw a V6 decked out with all kinds of stuff for still under 28k... If its for work get a basic for around 23, 24k which is awesome for a car thats getting 305hp/31mpg IMHO... I honestly think the V6 is being way overlooked because of the GT but in my opinion it's an engineering feat in itself...

Yeah definately a base with maybe a couple extras, because the car will see wear and tear, not by him, mainly parking in the city etc. butt its nothing I can't fix, but I have been looking for a good option and this car does it for me, love the look and everything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread