Any 13/14s out there for 50k or less?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I know it's possible, because I gave my 14 away lol. Sold my car to buy a house, and now that I'm back on my feet a little I've been thinking of picking up another Trinity powered car if I can find one cheap. My last car was loaded with most options and I don't think I really ever used any of them. So options don't really matter to me. I'm not scared to buy a higher mileage car either, even though I only had 2k on my last one. Looking for something 50k or less. Any color but black, unless it's too good to pass up. Will travel too, however I'm located in Toledo, OH. Thanks!

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Here you go

IMG_3696_zpsmwm2owic.jpg

IMG_3706_zpscgq6nwao.jpg

IMG_3704_zpsyitcovon.jpg

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Damn I'm jealous, DIB with white stripes is my fav. I found a red one in Colorado for 49k. 6k miles, nav, recaros, and shaker sounds group. Might go for that one.

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Saw that one and looks like an even better deal than what I got. I was trading in a C6 Grand Sport and this dealer was within driving distance and made a good offer on my Corvette so I had to take it

slingshot

Established Member
Here you go

IMG_3696_zpsmwm2owic.jpg

IMG_3706_zpscgq6nwao.jpg

IMG_3704_zpsyitcovon.jpg
Damn! Gorgeous car and very nicely equipped. How many miles? I do believe that time is catching up even to the '13-'14 GT500 market... if you truly want to sell, $46-52K is the real value. Guys with them still listed for high $50's--low to mid $60's are going to be sitting on them for a while.

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Damn! Gorgeous car and very nicely equipped. How many miles? I do believe that time is catching up even to the '13-'14 GT500 market... if you truly want to sell, $46-52K is the real value. Guys with them still listed for high $50's--low to mid $60's are going to be sitting on them for a while.

It's considered higher mileage for these at 24k but it won't be a garage queen for me so I wasn't worried about that. Contacted Ford for an Oasis report and looked the car over top to bottom before I purchased it so I felt comfortable.

Sirhc7897

Established Member
decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on it huh?

I thought long and hard about that one after they called to tell me the original buyer backed out but ultimately decided to pass due to the recaros and history on it...

In all likelihood I was likely making a big deal out of nothing on the fleet time and it will probably end up being a steal for you...Enjoy

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on it huh?

I thought long and hard about that one after they called to tell me the original buyer backed out but ultimately decided to pass due to the recaros and history on it...

In all likelihood I was likely making a big deal out of nothing on the fleet time and it will probably end up being a steal for you...Enjoy

The corporate fleet history scared me at first too and I wasn't even going to buy it. They kept in contact with me and I just couldn't find anything else in that range in the area. I ended up contacting Ford Corporate and the dealer that was maintaining the car and got the OASIS report and what not. Car was maintained on schedule and apparently according to Corporate they generally would be because the person driving the car can just expense all the maintenance costs. Only warranty work was a replaced speaker and it turns out the previous owner purchased an extended bumper to bumper warranty that I can piggyback on. I told them I was driving up from Clearwater with my trade in (2011 C6 Grand Sport) which they offered me about $6k more for than any other dealership. When I got there, they had it in some lit up glass back room in the back of that fancy dealership covered in a sheet and they did this whole unveiling with employees clapping. It was pretty funny for a used car, but they fully detailed it and removed any paint swirls. Also turns out I fit pretty well in the recaros (6 foot 230lbs)

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The corporate fleet history scared me at first too and I wasn't even going to buy it. They kept in contact with me and I just couldn't find anything else in that range in the area. I ended up contacting Ford Corporate and the dealer that was maintaining the car and got the OASIS report and what not. Car was maintained on schedule and apparently according to Corporate they generally would be because the person driving the car can just expense all the maintenance costs. Only warranty work was a replaced speaker and it turns out the previous owner purchased an extended bumper to bumper warranty that I can piggyback on. I told them I was driving up from Clearwater with my trade in (2011 C6 Grand Sport) which they offered me about $6k more for than any other dealership. When I got there, they had it in some lit up glass back room in the back of that fancy dealership covered in a sheet and they did this whole unveiling with employees clapping. It was pretty funny for a used car, but they fully detailed it and removed any paint swirls. Also turns out I fit pretty well in the recaros (6 foot 230lbs)

Congrats man a DIB 13-14 is my dream car someday you did good on that one.

OP good luck with the search.

SVT_28

Established Member
It's considered higher mileage for these at 24k but it won't be a garage queen for me so I wasn't worried about that. Contacted Ford for an Oasis report and looked the car over top to bottom before I purchased it so I felt comfortable.

Did you notice the stripes on the side were removed? did you ask why they were taken off?

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
Did you notice the stripes on the side were removed? did you ask why they were taken off?

I did notice but I didn't ask. I assume the dealer didn't know and honestly just thought the previous owner just might not have liked them. I might have removed them myself also

02_Lightning

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread