any 03's with Y2K cobra R hood pics?

snakeeyes99

SVT Poster
Established Member
I have the the 03 front bumper for my 99, but I'm not doing the 03 clone. I just wanted to see the R hood on the 03 body to see what it would look like. thanks

B

blown03cobra

I SERIOUSLY doubt you will find somebody on here who has done that to their 03. I can SORTA see doing it if you dont have a TRUE 03 but otherwize I would think it ignorant to do.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
It's my understanding that the '03 hood had a different fit than the 99-01's. That's why the one Saleen '03 on the board retained his stock hood.

B

blown03cobra

Now that you mention that buddy, our hood does appear to be a bit... well,,, narrower in a way??

snakeeyes99

SVT Poster
Established Member
You can't put a 03 hood on a 99-01 nose. Their is a gap because the 03 hood does not slope down on the headlights like the 99-01 does. But you can have a 03 nose with whatever hood you want.

BTW Blown03cobra, you sound a bit on the critical side with your post. I'm building a custom cobra with I believe the best looking parts on the market. Sorry if it sounds IGNORANT to do. My post wasn't what is your opinion? I was asking for pics. And I believe there is a guy here with a white 03 with an R hood.

Anyway, I was looking for pics. So, If anyone has em' please post. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread