Any 03 owners in New Orleans

Redwing

Established Member
My wife of 30 years and I are going to be in New Orleans on Friday and Saturday of this week, and then again a week later. Any suggestions or advice about where to go, and what to do? Are there are any automobile related things or places to see?
We'll be taking a boat cruise so we'll be near the port the first part, and then staying near in the French quarter the second time.
Thanks in advance

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Im not far, but i have absolutely no clue what goes inside the city carwise down there :)

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
And get a room inside the french quarter for less if you walk up that day. Seen them go for as little as 40 bucks for a single night when they have spaces.

That way, you can walk down Bourbon, crawl back up it, and no worries bout being drunk trying to get anywhere far!

Redwing

Established Member
Originally posted by Benaa
And get a room inside the french quarter for less if you walk up that day. Seen them go for as little as 40 bucks for a single night when they have spaces.

That way, you can walk down Bourbon, crawl back up it, and no worries bout being drunk trying to get anywhere far!

Alrady have a hotel booked in the French Quarter: The Iberville. Unfortunately, I'm one of those sicko people who doesn't drink, but I'm sure I'll find something to enjoy anyway.
Thanks everyone for your advice.
This forum is good for more than just bench racing.

Users who are viewing this thread