Any 03 Cobra owners have Fikse, BC Forged, CCW, or HRE

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Kevin - you got a shot of those 335's directly from behind the car? I'd love the contact patch and seems like the CCW's get it stuffed in the wheel well nicely...
:beer:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
well I just found some pricing...they are as much or more as the Fiske's....so that is out of my budget....cannot see spending 5k for rims oh well back to the drawing board.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Last one - this one is alittle extreme. In person, they look great. A lot of people see this pic and think they are too big, but they really look awsome in person.

UNDR PSI

Established Member
A lot of guys around here are unfortunate enough to be familiar with that view of Kevin's car! They make the mistake of thinking it's just a bad ass looking ride! :rockon:

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
kevin that looks soo badass. theres no such thing as to big, that is one of the finest asses i've seen in awhile

KOOY

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
Last one - this one is alittle extreme. In person, they look great. A lot of people see this pic and think they are too big, but they really look awsome in person.

Hi, Kevin, did you use a wheel spacer on the rear?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
A lot of guys around here are unfortunate enough to be familiar with that view of Kevin's car!
Eric - thanks man, I appreciate it :thumbsup: but I need to take you for another ride so you can see the difference with the 2.80pulley/ Apten!

xvenomx - thanks buddy, they do look pretty aggresive.

KOOY - no spacers, and I did not have to shave the IRS bolt either.

Users who are viewing this thread